Associate Dentist – York, North Yorkshire
Dentist Required 4-5days per week, Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You are an Associate who is going places, someone who values independent practice and the benefits of a strong locally owned surgery, with a clinical director on site.
- You enjoy working collaboratively in a team to get the very best, university standard dentistry outcomes. Hygienist, Therapist, DCP’s expertise and Dentists with special interest skills are used to the maximum.
- You will experience a reception and treatment co-ordinating team that has your best interests at heart and will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- You know your worth and you know that great materials are critical to providing fantastic restorations. You value well looked after staff facilities and know that the latest equipment in surgeries helps your day run smoothly.
- You think hard about your career and post graduate qualifications and look forward to promotion within a new practice.
- You are wholly committed to a new role and know that great communication skills are important to patients to get the care they need an to make your day as successful as possible.
- Having experienced colleagues on site means you know that you always have back up when discussing the tricky cases and know that you will have dedicated time each week with a mentor. The practice have an in house Orthodontist, Implantologist and Endodontist.
- The practice is going places, with lots of new private patients and stable plan patients with a healthy NHS offering, they can offer you a ready made list and security of income. The practice can offer 6500-7000 UDAs at £12 per UDA. With a Golden Hello available to help cover relocation and settling in time
- The Practice has a strong, well recognised brand in the area, excellent internal systems and full support of a treatment co-ordinator that will allow the successful candidate to earn up to an additional £120k per year privately.
- Practice can offer a flexible start date, with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Practice can fund training for all self-employed and employed staff as they believe that all development is critical to patient care.
- Practice is generous and flexible with their support, ensuring that the whole of the practice functions to support all staff members collectively.
Candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold a valid DBS certificate and have an active performer number.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page