Associate Dentist / Weymouth, Dorset / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Weymouth, Dorset to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 2 days per week.
- Surgery space Wed 8-5pm and Fri 8-5pm.
- Practice may offer flexibility on days and working hours.
- Negotiable UDA target and rate plus a 50% split on Private work.
- High demand for Private Facial Aesthetics, Short Term Ortho, Crowns, Bridges and Dentures with experience in these clinical fields advantageous.
- Huge opportunity to offer plan alongside NHS.
- Optional joining bonus in exchange for tie in.
- Dentist will have the possibility to become a mentor.
- 3 surgery dental practice with Digital X-rays and Rotary Endo in each surgery.
- Well-established practice with a loyal patient base.
- Practice is situated within a 5-minute walk from the train station.
- Parking is available opposite the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Dorset area please visit our Dorset jobs page.