Associate Dentist – St Helen’s, Merseyside – Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in St Helens, Merseyside to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent practice.
- Practice are looking for an associate dentist with at least 2 years post grad experience and a good understanding of professionalism. They must have excellent communication skills, be reliable, caring and have the ability to work well within a team.
- Full or part time opportunity; flexible days and hours.
- Negotiable target of 2500-7000 UDAs available.
- Competitive UDA rate.
- Excellent private potential.
- 50/50 lab bills / private fees.
- Dentist will be working with an established patient list.
- 3 surgery modern, mixed dental practice.
- Digital X-Rays, computerised (SOE), rotary endo.
- On road parking available at the practice.
- Dental Hygiene/Therapist support at the practice
- Experienced Practice Manager, and full clinical mentoring support.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Merseyside please visit our Merseyside jobs page.