Associate Dentist / Spennymoor, County Durham / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Spennymoor, County Durham to find an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full or part time considered.
- Position available immediately with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Practice open Monday 8.45-5.30, Tuesday 8-5.30, Wednesday 8.45-5.45, Thursday 8.30-5.30, Friday 8-5.
- Full time 36 hours (flexible hours).
- UDA target flexible depending on performance levels.
- Up to 7000 UDAs available.
- Negotiable UDA rate.
- Very good private potential at the practice.
- 50 / 50 private / lab fees.
- Full list of patients available
- Practice offers training support and development for any dentist.
- This is a great opportunity for any dentist looking for a pathway into private dentistry.
- All skill sets welcome at the practice.
- The position would suit a junior or senior dentist.
- Practice provides general, specialist and cosmetic treatments including Orthodontic and RCTs.
- Computerised (Software for Dentists).
- Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, Airflow machine.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Experienced dental nurse.
- Portable IQair machines for each surgery.
- Fallow time 15 minutes.
- Parking available by the practice.
Dentist must be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in County Durham please visit our County Durham jobs page.