Associate Dentist / Sheffield, South Yorkshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Practice can offer an initial Locum period if desired.
- Part time opportunity, 2-3 days per week.
- Surgery space Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Practice is open 8.45am-5.30pm.
- 712 UDAs available at a £negotiable rate depending on experience.
- Very good private potential paid at 50%.
- Clinical freedom with appointments and materials.
- Practice can offer a number joining incentives to suit such as co-funding on post graduate courses, up to 60% Private and joining bonuses
- 11 surgery dental practice.
- SOE software, Digital x-ray, iTero Scanner, and Central Decontamination.
- Clinician will have the support of an established team including Hygiene Therapist and Treatment Co-ordinator.
- Free onsite parking is available.
- Under a 30 minute commute from Barnsley, and Rotherham.
All dentists must be registered with the GDC and have an active Performer Number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the South Yorkshire area please visit our South Yorkshire jobs page