Associate Dentist / Selby, North Yorkshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Selby, North Yorkshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Option to join on a locum to perm basis.
- Full or part-time opportunity with flexible hours to suit.
- Practice open Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm.
- Flexible UDA target – up to 9000 UDAs at a competitive rate.
- Private potential paid at a 50% split, with the option to have 1 x day per week to focus solely on Private.
- Dentist will inherit a stable and well-maintained list of patients.
- Practice can offer bespoke packages to suit including optional co-funding for postgraduate courses to allow Associates to develop their skill set.
- Joining bonus available.
- Clinicians will have full clinical freedom.
- Hygiene support is available to allow time to focus on higher-grossing treatments.
- Well-established, seven-surgery practice.
- State-of-the-art practice complete with central decontamination room, Digital X-rays, iTero Scanner, Rotary Endo and SOE Software.
- Associate will be joining a team of experienced clinicians and Nurses.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry , Smile Makeovers, Composite Bonding , Veneers, Invisalign and Tooth Whitening.
- Market town location easily accessible via M62 and A1.
- Good access to bus an rail services.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC, hold an Enhanced DBS certificate, and have an active Performer Number.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page