Associate Dentist / Rotherham, South Yorkshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Full or part time considered (3-5 days per week)
- Monday to Friday (flexible days & hours considered).
- UDA target negotiable depending on performance levels.
- UDA value negotiable.
- Dentist will inherit a long standing, established patient list.
- Taking over from a dentist who has been with the practice for 16 years.
- NHS & Fee per Item & Denplan patient list.
- Excellent private alongside NHS.
- 50/50 Private/Lab fees.
- All private skills welcome.
- Opportunity to provide Invisalign.
- Practice provide dental Implants and Orthodontics.
- Principle dentist happy to provide support and development for dentists joining practice.
- 2 surgery (expanding to 3 surgeries) modern dental practice.
- Purpose built primary care trust building.
- Computerised (Systems for dentists), Digital X-Rays.
- Intra-Oral Cameras, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner.
- Practice are happy to invest in new technologies on behalf of the dentist.
- Dental Hygiene/Therapist support.
- Long standing member of staff/dental support team.
- Large car park attached to the building.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.