Associate Dentist / Romsey, Hampshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Romsey, Hampshire to recruit Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 2-3 days Thurs, Fri + 1 other day. 8.40am-5pm.
- 2500-5000 UDAs
- £14 Per UDA
- Dentist will inherit a stable of patients, with the opportunity to grow a private patient list.
- Associates will have complete clinical freedom.
- Mainly Private role with a small UDA contract.
- Practice requires a general Dentist; however any special interests are welcome at the practice.
- Busy practice with a 4-week waiting list for appointments.
- Modern, 4 surgery practice, soon to be expanding to 5.
- Dentist will have the support of long-standing Nurses and Practice Manager.
- Fully equipped with SOE software, digital radiographs and OPG.
- Practice are looking for a caring and ethical dentist with an empathetic approach to patients, and who will maintain very high clinical standards.
- Practice has been established 50+ years.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC with UK Private experience. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page