Associate Dentist / Plymouth, Devon / 3-5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice located in Plymouth, Devon to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Dentist required 2-5 days per week.
- Practice open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- Practice are looking for a General Dentist to manage an existing list consisting of NHS, Denplan and Fee Per Item patients.
- 3500 UDAs at £12.50-£13.50 per UDA plus Private.
- Experience providing Invisalign and Composite Bonding advantageous, though not essential.
- Huge Invisalign opportunity – practice is the biggest provider in the area.
- Dentist to inherit an established list.
- 8 surgery dental practice.
- All Dec chairs, Rotary Endo, Digital X-rays, Intraoral Cameras, Computerised (SOE), iTtero Scanner, CBCT and OPG machine.
- Dentist will have the support of Dental Hygienist.
- Under one hours commute from Tavistock, Torquay and Bodmin.
- Practice also offers general dentistry, Short Term Orthodontics Implants, and Facial Aesthetics.
- Onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number. A valid DBS check will also be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Devon area please visit our Devon jobs page