Associate Dentist / Lymington, Hampshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Lymington, Hampshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent dental practice.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time available 3-5 days.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 830-5.
- Flexible UDA target depending on performance levels.
- Excellent scope for private dentistry.
- 50% private 50% NHS
- NHS / FPI & Plan patients
- Established patient list.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Tier 2 Visa and mentor available for overseas dentists.
- All private skills welcome at the practice.
- Practice provide a variety of dentistry including:
- General, Cosmetic, Orthodontics, Endodontics & Dental Implants.
- 5 surgery modern dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE) with digital X-Rays, OPG and ITERO Scanner.
- Dental Hygienist and Therapist support at the practice.
- Established dental support team.
- On street parking available at the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.