Associate Dentist / Kilmarnock, Scotland / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kilmarnock, Scotland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Dentist to inherit busy NHS list of 1700 patients.
- Opportunity to grow Private, paid at 45% .
- Mixed practice environment.
- Dentist will be provided with dedicated surgery space.
- Extensive patient list.
- Great private potential.
- Opportunity to provide specialist treatments.
- Digital X-Rays / Computerised practice.
- Rotary Endo available at the practice.
- Dentist will have support of Hygienist and Therapist.
- City centre location.
Dentists must be registered with the GDC , have a active list number and hold a valid DBS Certificate.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page