Associate Dentist / Kenilworth, Warwickshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kenilworth, Warwickshire to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- 3-5 days available.
- Mon-Thurs 9-530, Fri 815-4
- Position available to start from March 2024 (available sooner if required)
- 3000 – 5100 UDAs available.
- Dentist will inherit a full, stable and established patient list
- Great private potential available at the practice.
- Opportunity to more than double NHS income with private fees once established.
- 45% Private fees / 45% Lab fees (Private only).
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- Full support and development available for dentists looking to broaden their skill set.
- Practice offer funds towards postgraduate education.
- 5 Surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays (Vistascan), Clinipads, Rotary endo.
- Full professional, established & experienced support team and management, including access to TCO at the practice.
- Practice offer a positive working team environment
- Award winning dental practice.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Warwickshire area please visit our Warwickshire jobs page