Associate Dentist / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice
- Available to start Oct/Nov (Can possibly consider sooner).
- Full time position.
- Monday to Thursday 9.00am -5.15pm and Friday 8.00am till 3.30pm.
- Late night sessions and Saturdays also available for private work.
- 6000 UDAs available. (Practice can offer a smaller UDA target if the dentist would like to have more private focus)
- £13 per UDA.
- Patient list is split 60% NHS & 40% Private with a waiting private patient list.
- A well-established NHS list with large patient base and strong private potential.
- They are the only practice in the town and they offer aesthetic dentistry, Invisalign and whitening.
- 50/50 Labs/Private.
- 5 large surgeries dental practice.
- The practice has recently undergone full modernisation including a complete refit and investment into new equipment/technologies.
- Staff room and kitchen facilities.
- Computerised SOE, Digital X-Rays.
- OPG, Rotary Endo, Itero5D intraoral scanner.
- An experienced Practice Manager and friendly and experienced team.
- Hygienist 2 days a week.
- On-site parking available.
Great opportunity for any dentist looking to build on their private experience alongside their NHS.
All dentists must be GDC registered, hold a valid DBS certificate and have an active performer number.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.