Associate Dentist / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available to start asap with notice period.
- Part time opportunity.
- Monday 9.00am to 5.15pm and Friday 8.00am till 3.30pm; possible extra day available if preferred.
- Up to £13.50 per UDA.
- 50/50 labs/private fees.
- Flexible UDA allocation.
- Practice can offer a structured support programme for any newly qualified dentist.
- Only practice in the town to offer aesthetic dentistry, Invisalign and whitening.
- Clinical freedom and all private skills welcomed and supported.
- A well-established NHS list with large patient base.
- 5 large surgeries dental practice.
- The practice has recently undergone full modernisation including a complete refit and investment into new equipment/technologies.
- Staff room and kitchen facilities.
- Computerised SOE, Digital X-Rays.
- OPG, Rotary Endo, Itero5D intraoral scanner.
- An experienced Practice Manager and friendly and experienced team.
- Hygienist 3 days a week.
- On-site parking available.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Cambridgeshire area please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page