Associate Dentist / Ferryhill, County Durham / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ferryhill, County Durham to find an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time or part time considered.
- Position available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Monday to Friday 8.45 – 5.30
- UDA target flexible depending on performance levels.
- Up to 7000 UDAs available.
- Competitive UDA value to be discussed.
- Very good private potential at the practice.
- 50/50 private / lab fees.
- Full list of patients available
- Practice offers training support and development for any dentist.
- This is a great opportunity for any dentist looking for a pathway into private dentistry.
- FD Approved dentists working in the practice.
- All skill sets welcome at the practice.
- The position would suit a junior or senior dentist.
- Computerised (Software for Dentists), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, OPG.
- 10 surgery dental practice.
- Practice provides facial aesthetics, qst, Invisalign, implant crowns / dentures, teeth whitening.
- Qualified dental nurse and experienced practice manager.
- Air filtration system in the practice.
- Fallow time 15 minutes.
- Parking available by the practice.
Dentist must be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in County Durham please visit our County Durham jobs page.