Associate Dentist / Edinburgh, West Lothian, Scotland / Up to 4 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice located in Edinburgh, West Lothian, Scotland recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, up to 4 days per week.
- Surgery space Tuesdays – Friday 8.15pm-6.30pm.
- Practice can be flexible on working hours.
- NHS practice with great opportunity to offer Private.
- Practice can offer a 45-50% of fees achieved.
- OTE earnings of £80-£200k per annum depending on skill set and experience.
- Dentist will inherit an existing list.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom over diaries and materials.
- Mentorship and shadowing opportunities in Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics and Endodontics from industry experts across the group.
- Access to annual CPD events plus Dental Tubules CPD membership.
- Newly refurbished four surgery dental practice.
- Practice can offer full clinical support, thus accommodating both newly qualified and more experienced Associates.
- Computerised (SOE) including Clinipads plus Digital X-rays, and Rotary Endo.
- Practice has been established 40+ years.
- Private car parking is available.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC, have a recent DBS certificate, and hold an active list number to be considered.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page