Associate Dentist / Doncaster, South Yorkshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Doncaster, South Yorkshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Practice can offer an initial Locum period if desired.
- Full or part time opportunity, 2-5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Flexible UDA target of 2500-10,000 at a £neg rate.
- Excellent opportunity to manage and develop a Private list.
- Private work is paid at a 50% split.
- Clinical freedom with appointments and materials.
- Practice can offer a number joining incentives to suit such as co-funding on post graduate courses, up to 60% Private and joining bonuses.
- Opportunity to become an Educational Supervisor with a guaranteed monthly income (fully optional).
- Computerised with Digital X-Rays, and iTero Scanner.
- Clinician will have the support of an established team including Hygiene Therapist and Treatment Co-ordinator.
- Foundation training approved practice.
- Free parking available nearby the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the South Yorkshire area please visit our South Yorkshire jobs page