Associate Dentist / Clevedon, Somerset
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Clevedon, Somerset to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The position is available for an immediate start, and the practice is open to considering candidates with notice periods.
- This is a full-time opportunity but part-time applicants are also welcome, with a minimum requirement of at least 3 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- The practice has 5000+ UDAs available for the incoming dentist and they are willing to negotiate a competitive UDA value.
- In addition to NHS work, the practice offers an attractive opportunity for private dentistry, with 45% fee split.
- Dentist will be working with an existing list of patients.
- The facility is well-equipped with four fully operational surgeries, each featuring state-of-the-art equipment, including computerised systems (Kodak R4+), digital X-rays, and Rotary Endo.
- The practice is also open to considering applications from overseas dentists who are looking for their first opportunity working in a general practice in the UK.
- Overall, this opportunity presents an ideal setting for an Associate Dentist looking to join a well-equipped practice with a good patient base and excellent prospects for both NHS and private dentistry.
All candidates must be a GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.