Associate Dentist / Carlow, Leinster, Ireland / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Carlow, Leinster, Ireland who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Ongoing till further notice.
- Full or part-time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday with working hours to be discussed.
- Fully Private working environment.
- Practice can offer % of fees achieved.
- Salary to be discussed, depending on experience.
- Full-time clinicians can expect to earn between €100k and €150k per annum.
- The successful candidate will inherit a strong established book
- Practice can offer co-funding on educational courses.
- Modern computerised surgeries with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Skilled and friendly support staff available.
- Full administrative and clinical support available.
- Position would suit an experienced Associate looking for their next opportunity.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Specialist Orthodontics and Endodontics.
- Free parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the Irish Dental Council with 2+ years UK experience to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.