Associate Dentist / Cambridge, Cambridgeshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are assisting an independent dental practice in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Well established independently owned practice
- 4- 5 days per week considered across Monday– Friday.
- Up to 6000 UDAs available.
- Negotiable UDA rate depending on experience.
- Associate Dentist required ideally with 5 + years’ experience.
- Any post graduate courses completed would be welcome.
- Dentists with any specialism or specialist interest would be advantageous.
- Practice provides general NHS and private treatments, along with Dental Implants and Orthodontics.
- Very strong private and plan patients available at the practice
- Fully computerised (SOE) modern new surgeries with air conditioning and digital x-rays.
- Support from Dental Hygienist and established experienced team.
- Busy 6 surgery dental practice.
- Dentist will be taking over a full maintained existing list of patients.
All dentists must be GDC registered and have an active performer number.