Associate Dentist / Buckie, Moray, Scotland / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Buckie, Moray, Scotland who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm.
- Opportunity for 1 or 2 full-time clinicians, part-time considered.
- Mixed practice working environment, offering a 50% split on revenue generated.
- The successful clinician will be required to manage a busy list with huge earning potential.
- Projected earnings between £75,000 – £150,000 depending on days worked and experience.
- Practice can offer a joining bonus of up to £25,000 depending on candidates’ circumstances.
- VTE / PLVE Clinical Mentor on site for candidates looking to obtain their list number.
- Visa sponsorship is also available.
- 4 surgery practice complete with Digital X-rays, OPG, CBCT 3D Scanner, Primescane, Cerec Primemill, brand new KaVo units, and Rotary Endo.
- Computerised with Software of Excellence and Sidexis.
- Practice offers Clear Aligners, Sure Smile, and Invisalign.
- Great opportunity to offer Implants, with equipment provided.
- Dentist will be joining a friendly team of Associates and clinical support staff.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC. A PVG check will be required on request.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page