Associate Dentist / Bridgend, South Wales / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Bridgend, South Wales to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Position to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time with part time considered.
- Surgery space; Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Uncapped private earning potential, income paid at 50% split.
- Upwards of £100k NHS/private contract based on achieving KPIs set by NHS Wales.
- Multi-surgery dental practice.
- Computerised, Digital X-Rays & Rotary Endo.
- Access to Dental Hygienist and Therapist.
- Support from experienced qualified team.
- Free nearby parking available and close to local transport options.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please send your CV to Recruitment@mbrdental.co.uk. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Wales area please visit our Wales jobs page