Associate Dentist / Belfast, Northern Ireland /Flexible Days
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Belfast, Northern Ireland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Excellent earning potential to be discussed at interview.
- Full or part-time opportunity.
- Practice requires an experienced Associate who feels comfortable managing a list of 900 Private patients and 1000 NHS patients.
- Huge demand for Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Implants – experience in these clinical fields is preferred though not essential.
- 7 surgery dental practice.
- The successful clinician will be working in a fully digitalised and well-equipped surgery.
- Dentists will benefit from full clinical freedom.
- Experienced clinical support in situ including qualified Dental Nurses, Treatment Co-ordinator and Practice Manager.
- Practice has been established 50+ years and has a great reputation in the local community.
- Located near central Belfast.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. An Enhanced DBS Certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Ireland/Northern Ireland area please visit our Ireland/Northern Ireland jobs page