Associate Dentist / Barnsley, South Yorkshire / 2.5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time position, 2.5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday, Tuesday, and half day Friday.
- Practice open Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-12.30pm.
- 2000-3000 UDAs at a £neg rate.
- Excellent Private opportunity, with projected earnings of £2-3k per month.
- Stable list of NHS and Private Fee Per Item from Associate who is reducing hours.
- Practice can offer Associates clinical freedom.
- Two surgery practice, with two Associates already in situ plus onsite Principal and Inhouse Implantologist.
- Practice is looking to bring a Hygiene/Therapist on board.
- Dentist will have the support of a very experienced Nurse with over 20 years of experience.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-rays and Rotary Endo.
- Practice offers all aspects of General and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Plenty of off-street parking nearby the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. An Enhanced DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the South Yorkshire area please visit our South Yorkshire jobs page