Associate Dentist / Accrington, Lancashire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Accrington, Lancashire to recruit an associate dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Flexible start date; notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, up to 4 days per week.
- Surgery space on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- 3000 UDAs available.
- Up to £14.50 per UDA depending on experience.
- Good private growth potential.
- Private income paid at 50% split.
- Good private income potential, paid at 50% split,
- Practice offers 0% finance to maximise Private growth.
- Practice will support career development, with opportunities to specialise or become a mentor.
- Discounted postgraduate courses in Implants, Facial Aesthetics, and Invisalign.
- Busy NHS and private dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays & rotary endo.
- Access to Hygienist/ Therapist and support from an experienced practice team.
- 50/50 lab bills.
- Commutable from Darwen, Oswaldtwistle, Church, Rishton, Clayton Le Moors, and Huncoat.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.