Associate Dentist / Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Practice may be flexible on working hours.
- Dentist will be managing a mixed list of Private and NHS.
- 50 % split on NHS and Private revenue.
- 5 surgery practice with 8 clinicians in situ.
- Well-equipped practices will all the latest equipment including OPG, Digital X-Rays and Rotary Endo.
- Practice offers general dentistry , Implants, and Short Term Ortho.
- Dentist will have the support of a long-standing team.
- The successful candidate will have the support of qualified Nurses and Hygienists.
- Residential parking is available.
- Practice has a good reputation in the local area.
All Dentists must be GDC registered with an active List Number. A recent disclosure certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please send your CV to Recruitment@mbrdental.co.uk. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page