Private Float Dental Nurse / Moorgate, Greater London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental group to recruit a Private Float Dental Nurse to work across a number of sites in Greater London on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- £15 per hour depending on experience & Travel Card paid for.
- You will be based in Moorgate and required to cover practices within Greater London to cover shortness of staff.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as working in private dentistry, chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- You will be working with a range of specialists.
- Private dentistry experience essential.
- All practices are private.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page