Private Dentist / Clinical Lead / Partnership Opportunity – South East Hampshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental partnership located in the South East of Hampshire to recruit a Private Dentist / Clinical Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced dentist looking to move into a partnership role, with full support provided from the partnership and the opportunity for earnings in excess of £200,000 per annum. The partner will be a co-owner of the practice.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent dental partnership based in the South East of Hampshire.
- Full time opportunity across 2 dental practices, located 10 minutes apart.
- 3 days per week at a private practice; 4 surgeries, stable associate base, hygienist support and on-site parking. The incoming partner will inherit an existing patient list.
- 1.5 days per week at a mixed NHS/private practice; 5 surgeries, on-site parking, stable associate base and support from hygienist/therapist.
- Ratio of days between practices can be reviewed as need arises.
- The role will involve a mixture of clinical work and management of an existing competent and good clinical team.
- Starting on an income in the range of £215K to £225K.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Hampshire please visit our Hampshire jobs page.