Private Associate Dentist / Inverness, Highland, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Inverness, Highland, Scotland looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity, with part time considered.
- Working hours 9am-5pm.
- Late evenings and weekends by arrangement
- Dentist required to manage a predominantly Private list (85% Private / 15% NHS).
- Successful candidate to inherit an established list from retiring Associate.
- Practice can offer up to 50% of fees achieved depending on experience.
- OTE gross monthly earnings £20,000.
- 350 plan patients in situ with opportunity to grow further.
- Computerised with Dentally Cloud Software and DBSWin durr vistascan radiographs.
- Busy practice with 2500 active patients.
- Two Associates already in situ.
- Full Care Coordination, Reception, LDU and Nursing Support
- Therapist support available.
- Practice offers general dentistry plus Clear Aligners, Facial Aesthetics and Implants.
- Highly skilled principal who is happy offer Associates the opportunity to expand their skill set.
- Supportive environment that would suit both a newly qualified and more experienced Associates.
- Parking available nearby practice.
- City Centre location with heavy footfall.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with indefinite Right to Work in Scotland. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page