Private Associate Dentist / Gloucester, Gloucestershire / Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available from January 2022.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity 4.5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday 8.30am-5pm, Tuesday 8.30am-5pm, Wednesday 8.30am-1pm, Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- Excellent remuneration package to be discussed at interview.
- Dentist will be managing a private list of Fee Per Item and Plan patients.
- The successful candidate will inherit an established and well-maintained list
- Position would suit an experienced Associate Dentist looking to provide a high quality, caring, and professional service to an established patient base.
- The successful applicant will have a caring, ethical and empathetic approach to patients, whilst maintaining the very high clinical standards at the practice.
- A special interest in Endodontics is advantageous, though not essential.
- Practice regularly offers promotional offers and product sales to help upsell treatment.
- Practice situated within a large recently refurbished house that offers a State-of-the-art and modern working environment.
- Fully computerised (SOE) with Digital Radiographs
- Opportunity to offer General Dentistry, Endodontics, Minor Oral Surgery, Extractions, and Facial Treatments with all additional skill sets welcome.
- Practice has been established for 100+ years and has a great reputation in the area.
- Hygiene support is available.
- Practice belongs to a small dental corporate.
- Ample onsite parking available at the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with 5+ years UK post-graduate experience. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Gloucestershire area please visit our Gloucestershire jobs page