Private Associate Dentist / Dover, Kent / 30 hours per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Dover, Kent to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Independently owned practice.
- Part-time opportunity, 30 hours per week.
- Practice are looking for an Associate Dentist to work 8 am-2 pm and 2 pm-8 pm sessions across Monday to Saturday.
- The Dentist will be managing a busy Private list.
- Practice can offer a stable working environment as many of the patients have been registered for 30+ years.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to grow the list further as the practice experiences lots of new enquiries.
- The position would suit an experienced Associate Dentist who is confident working as the sole provider in practice offering high-quality Private dentistry.
- The successful candidate will ideally have a strong Private background. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as a caring, ethical & empathetic approach to patients, whilst upholding the high clinical standards at the practice.
- Practice currently offers all aspects of General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry & Implants and welcomes any additional skill sets.
- Recently refurbished 2 surgery dental practice complete with a separate decontamination room.
- State-of-the-art equipment including brand new chairs, Autoclaves, Compressor, and Digital X-ray.
- Dentist will be working across two surgeries to reduce fallow time with the support of two experienced Dental Nurses.
- High-end working environment situated in a beautiful Edwardian House.
- Onsite staff parking available.
All candidates must be GDC registered with UK Private experience. A recent DBS will also be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page