Private Associate Dentist / Blackburn, Lancashire / Fri and Sat
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Blackburn, Lancashire to recruit a Private Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 1.5 days per week.
- Fridays 9am-5pm and Saturdays 9-2pm.
- 45% split on fees achieved.
- Dentist will be required to build a fully Private list of Plan and Fee Per Item.
- Marketing support is provided to help generate patients plus huge existing demand at the practice.
- Modern purpose-built dental practice with contemporary facilities.
- State-of-the-Art technology SOE Software, Digital X-Rays, and Rotary Endo.
- Dentist must feel confident offering efficient and effective dental treatments to a high clinical standard.
- Access to a dedicated Hygienist/Therapist to allow time for higher grossing treatments.
- Convenient off-road parking for both staff and patients.
- Position belongs to a small, well established dental group.
- Practice has an excellent reputation in the local area with a high Google Review rating.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC and possess an active performer number. A recent DBS certificate will be required upon request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com . For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page