Practice Co-ordinator / Manchester, Greater Manchester / Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Manchester (M2), Greater Manchester to recruit a Practice Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Practice Co-ordinator required 35 hours per week.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 8am-6pm.
- £1000 joining bonus available.
- Practice can offer a competitive starting salary, with the opportunity to increase with career progression and training.
- Duties include working alongside the Practice Manager to assist in the delivery of the Practice Business Plan, assisting in the provision of dental care services to patients, working with the clinical team to ensure the practice meets GDC and CQC guidelines, plus some reception duties.
- Successful applicant must have strong communication & organisational skills as well as proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Candidates must have previous administration experience within a dental setting. Dental Nursing experience is advantageous though not essential.
All Candidates must have a dental background to be considered. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information, please contact 0121 222 5640 or email email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page