Orthodontist / Sudbury, Suffolk / GDC Registered or Experienced DWSI Considered.
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sudbury, Suffolk to recruit an Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, 1-2 days per week.
- Practice are fully flexible on the days required.
- Surgery space Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
- Optional Saturdays can also be considered.
- Orthodontist will be managing a list of NHS and Private patients.
- Approx. £100K NHS salary for 1-2 days per week.
- Practice are offering 2400 UOAs at up to £40 per UOA.
- 50% split on Private fees generated with a 50% shared cost on Lab Bills.
- High earning potential – Projected income of £100,000-£120,000 per annum based on 2 days per week.
- Dentists will have full clinical freedom over their diaries and materials.
- The successful clinician will inherit an existing referral base from outgoing Orthodontist.
- Due to the busy nature of the list the practice requires a clinician with current experience offering both NHS and Private Orthodontics who can hit the ground running.
- Six surgery dental practice with four Associates and an Oral Surgeon currently in situ.
- Well-equipped surgeries complete with Digital X-rays, CBCT Scanner, Lateral Ceph, OPG, Intraoral Cameras and CEREC machine. iTero Scanner will be installed for Associates who can offer Invisalign.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills and feel confident working in line with the high clinical standards at the practice.
- The practice is situated on the Essex/Suffolk boarder, easily commutable from Colchester. It is also within a one hours commute by train from London.
- Practice has been established 75 years and boasts a loyal patient base.
- Onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number. Candidates will ideally GDC registered Orthodontists and must have current UK experience providing NHS and Private Orthodontics. An Enhanced DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Suffolk area please visit our Suffolk jobs page