Orthodontic Nurse / Wigan, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wigan, Greater Manchester to recruit an Orthodontic Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Private, specialist practice.
- Full time opportunity – 37.5 hours per week.
- Monday 8am-12.30pm, Tuesday 8am-4.30pm, Wednesday 8am-7pm, Thursday 8.30am-4pm & Friday 8am-4.30pm.
- You will also be required to cover Saturdays on occasion.
- £9.29 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page