Orthodontic Dental Nurse / Tonbridge, Kent / Full Time.
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Tonbridge, Kent to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team.
Orthodontic experience preferred; however this is an excellent opportunity to develop your nursing skills as the practice will provide full training in orthodontics.
- Full time opportunity, 40 hours a week.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30.
- Once fully trained, the role will involve travelling to other practices and additional hours will be required ie. earlies, lates and one Saturday a month. Overtime paid or TOIL available when possible.
- Starting salary £9.10 per hour depending on experience
- 3 surgery mixed practice with plans to extend.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- SOE/R4 experience preferred.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC as a dental nurse.