Orthodontic Dental Nurse / Tonbridge, Kent / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Tonbridge, Kent to recruit an Orthodontic Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours a week.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays.
- Late evenings & early mornings will also be required on a rota basis.
- £10 per hour depending on experience.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Orthodontic experience preferred; however, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your nursing skills.
- SOE/R4 experience preferred.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page