Orthodontic Dental Nurse / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Harrogate to recruit an Orthodontic Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – working hours are negotiable.
- Salary £10 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits and uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Experience working with Orthodontics preferred.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures. Will cover occasional reception duties when required.
- Well established referral practice offering private and specialist treatments in a high-end setting.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered and have a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page