Orthodontic Dental Nurse / Camberley, Surrey / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Camberley, Surrey to recruit an Orthodontic Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Mixed, specialist Orthodontic practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm.
- Flexibility required to cover late shifts and some Saturday mornings to support the clinicians.
- Competitive hourly rate, depending on experience.
- Discretionary bonus scheme shared within the practice based on revenue target.
- GDC, indemnity & CPD covered.
- You will be a Qualified Nurse and also computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace, working with general and specialist dentistry
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key and the ability to cover reception as and when needed.
- Great opportunity to broaden your skills.
- Ortho experience desirable though not essential for the right candidate.
- Radiography & Impression taking qualifications desirable.
- 3 surgery practice.
- Fully computerised, OPG, Digital X-Rays & Intra Oral camera.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC to be considered.