Lead Dental Nurse / Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent, predominately private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 5 days per week.
- Monday – Friday (4 days can also be considered).
- Working hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- £12 – £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as training new Nurses, leading & mentoring your team, chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Role would suit an experienced Dental Nurse looking to take on more responsibilities.
- Qualification in Sedation preferable however, not desired for the right candidate.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implantology, Endodontics & Periodontics.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised with SOE.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the West Sussex area please visit our West Sussex jobs page