Lead Dental Nurse / Reigate, Surrey / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Reigate, Surrey to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time opportunity, 40 hours per week.
- Mon & Tues 0745-2015, Weds 0845-2015, Thurs off, Friday 0800-1300
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 0830-1430.
- £11-£12 per hour depending on experience.
- You must be confident in leading a team and organising staff rotas and reception cover.
- Fully private practice with 4 surgeries.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.