Lead Dental Nurse / Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- You must be confident in leading a team, organising staff rotas and reception cover.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page