Lead Dental Nurse / Newport, South Wales/ Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Newport, South Wales to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity, 40 hours per week.
- Dental nurse required Mon to Fri.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Practice can offer £11 per hour.
- CPD courses, GDC registration, DBS certificates, and Indemnity covered.
- Duties involve staff rotas, reception duties, ensuring CQC requirements are met, managing audits, decontamination, updating patient records plus char-side assistance.
- Practice are looking for an experienced Dental Nurse with strong communication skills and who is confident leading a team.
- Experience with SOE/R4 advantageous though no essential.
- Practice offers a modern working environment.
All candidates must be GDC registered Dental Nurses with 2+ years experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please contact 0121 222 5640 or email email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Wales area please visit our Wales jobs page