Lead Dental Nurse / Ilkley, West Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Ilkley, West Yorkshire to recruit a Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday 8.30am-7pm, Tuesday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- £11 – £11.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as leading & mentoring a team of Nurses, audits & compliance, chairside duties, leading & mentoring the team, patient care, training new Nurses, infection control, maintaining equipment, stock ordering, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign & whitening services.
- 7 surgery, computerised R4 practice.
- Street parking available.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the West Yorkshire area please visit our West Yorkshire jobs page