Lead Dental Nurse / Central London / Full Time 42 hours
MBR Dental are currently assisting a private dental practice located in Central London (EC3A) to recruit a Qualified Lead Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time 42 hours per week.
- Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.45pm, Friday 8.15am-5.15pm.
- Salary £12.00 per hour.
- Lead Nurse must be confident with leading a team and overseeing staff rotas and reception.
- Practice provides private and specialist treatments.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.