Implant Dental Nurse / Central London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Central London (EC3R) London to recruit an Implant Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- State of the art, fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 8am-5pm.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC, CPD & indemnity paid.
- You must be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- You will be a qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience, computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Implant experience / qualification essential for this role.
- Practice offers general, private dentistry, Implants, Orthodontics, Cosmetic and Facial Aesthetics.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page