Float Dental Nurse / Newport, Gwent / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental group to recruit a Float Dental Nurse to work across a number of sites on a contracted basis.
- Fixed term contract – 9 – 12 months.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time – Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week.
- Hours to be discussed at interview stage.
- £11 per hour and £200 per month travel allowance.
- You will be based in Newport and required to cover practices in Bassaleg, Gaer, Caerphilly, Ebbw Vale, Tredegar, Pentwyn, Penarth, Mermaid Quay, Canton & Neath, to cover shortness of staff.
- Successful candidate will hold a full driving licence and have access to own transport.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- All practices are mixed.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Wales area please visit our Wales jobs page