Float Dental Nurse / Hornchurch, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental group to recruit a Float Dental Nurse to work across a number of sites on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time – 41 hours per week.
- Monday & Tuesday 8am-7pm, Thursday 8am-6pm, Friday 8am-5.30pm & alternate Saturdays 9am-1pm.
- £13.50 per hour and £200 per month travel allowance.
- You will be based in Hornchurch and required to cover 5 practices within the M25 area to cover shortness of staff.
- Successful candidate will hold a full driving licence and have access to own transport.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- All practices are mixed.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page