Employed Dentist / Egremont, Cumbria / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental corporate to recruit an Employed Dentist to work in Egremont, Cumbria on a permanent basis.
Dentist will be provided with a salaried income, allowing you to receive all benefits of an employee.
- £10,000 advanced performance bonus available.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity, 35 hours per week.
- Monday 8-5, Tuesday 8-6, Wednesday 9-7, Thursday 8-6.
- Employed salaried role based on an agreed UDA target of up to 7000 UDAs.
- Approximate earnings circa £70,000 per annum.
- 50% private split.
- Dentist will be working with established lists.
- Company pay for GDC fees, Indemnity Insurance and laboratory fees.
- Employee benefits include free CPD, discounted health and travel insurance, 25 days paid holiday (plus 8 days statutory), sick pay.
- Monthly mentor fees paid (if applicable).
- 3 surgery practice with nearby parking and good local transport links.
- Computerised (R4), digital x-ray and Apex Locator.
- Support from head office function and an experienced practice team.
All dentists must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.