Emergency Care / Unscheduled Dentist – Cornwall Area – Full Time
MBR Dental are currently recruiting for a dental practice located in the Cornwall area to recruit an Emergency Care / Unscheduled Dentist to join their team.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning, forward thinking company with practices across the South West area.
- Experienced dentist required, with an interest in genuinely making a difference in their community.
- Dentist will be providing unscheduled dental care for patients in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly unable to access a General Dental Practitioner, and for visitors to the county requiring emergency care.
- Role will be primarily clinic-based within East, Mid and West Cornwall.
- Full time, 37.5 hours.
- Salary £ £45,000 – £58,921 per annum.
- Must hold a current full drivers licence.
- Benefits include dedicated training academy, generous holiday entitlement, paid indemnity and GDC registration, and relocation costs up to £8000 if applicable.
Dentist must be GDC registered and have an active performer number.
For more information call 0121 222 5640 or email email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cornwall area please visit our Cornwall jobs page