DWSI Orthodontist / York, North Yorkshire / 2-4 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in York, North Yorkshire to recruit a DWSI Orthodontist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Associate required 2- 4 days per week.
- Excellent pay for high-performance
- Practice has high demand for general dentistry plus short term orthodontics.
- Aesthetic Restorative skills advantageous though not essential.
- Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Associate who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside an experienced team.
- Luxurious, modern practice is equipped with to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software and beautiful surgeries.
- Practice are looking for a candidate with great communication skills with an excellent diagnostic ability, always providing comprehensive treatment plans, and open to embracing new technologies and ways of working.
- You understand the benefits of being part of a synergistic team and want to become part of an award winning team and ‘best in class’ practice. You are an associate who is going places, someone who values independent practice and the benefits of a locally owned clinic. Growing practice who is investing in its people and equipment with a forward thinking Clinical Director on site.
- Award winning treatment co coordinating team all of which can take impressions, radiographs and are trained in the use of the Trios 3 Shape scanner.
- Outstanding team of administrative staff that has your best interests at heart and will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- A completely Private Practice with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support.
- An excellent patient journey that is based on providing an award-winning experience.
- Supported Continued Professional Development
All candidates must be GDC registered with UK experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page