Dental Treatment Coordinator / Matlock, Derbyshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Matlock, Derbyshire to recruit a Dental Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 37 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
- Competitive salary starting at £22,000 per annum.
- Benefits include; yearly bonus of up to 10% of annual salary, Denplan / Practice Plan incentives,
- GDC & Indemnity fees paid, uniform allowance, additional holiday allowance & travel paid.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: communicating with patients and providing support throughout their patient journey, talking patients through different services offered, setting up finance agreements, taking payments, record & monitor all private referrals to the practice, managing diary appointments & treatment schedules, building & maintaining strong relationships with local practices, co-ordinating meetings; educational programmes, study days, and open evenings.
- The ideal candidate will be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- GDC registration & at least 1 years’ experience in a dental practice is essential.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All applicants must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call; 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page